2/18/16

We need God in America!

I was moved by the recent version of God Bless The USA by Ivan Parker in Myrtle Beach.
I asked myself the question,
Where are we in America today?
Having been moved by the song I began to think back to where the church was spiritually and where the church is today. There is a need and should be a cry for God in America today. Our society, government and church seems to have moved in a direction that when I say "God" I may be speaking of all religions. That could be no further from the truth. Jehovah God, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is who I am referring to. The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. The God incarnate who died on a cross for my sins. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever.
I want you to begin to pray about our Beautiful Free America!
Listen to this song as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment